AA Classic

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

i really really want to play this...

and every one of those unbuilt houses is a player that said screw this ill go somewhere else. and really whos gonna buy that land once everything gets so inflated? ive alreay went to another free server and am enjoying it much better cause i can actually play the game and not just mine until the...
  2. O

on AAFree you have 3 days from placement to build it or poof. Great idea.
  3. O

Mechanics question

How are people mining ore in literally less than a second?
  4. O

Need another server

like i trust anybody in this game
  5. O

Need another server

grinding mobs now and the cheapest i have seen for sale is 2k in a war zone just saying. ill be grinding for a week or two. but your right it is what it is.
  6. O

Taxes for Unbuilt properties to increase over time

I know at least 4 places I can farm stone damn near non stop. I only play 2 hours a day and I can farm bare minimum 2 packs worth a day.
  7. O

Need another server

a bajillion 16 scarecrows with nothing growing on any of them. all each of those says to me is another player leaving because theres no land.
  8. O

either add another faction with another whole continent or another server. i have scoured. scoured i tells you. there is no land.
  9. O

Need another server

Theres not much point playing when every last little scrap of land is taken.
  10. O

so what do i do?

figured it out account has to be linked to discord
  11. O

so what do i do?

ok progress ever so sleight has been made. game is fully dl'ed and patched. now when i hit play it just cycles forever and never logs in.
  12. O

Game doesn't start

heck thats farther than i got i hit play and the wheel just keeps spinning
  13. O

so what do i do?

ok so now downloads for a bit then says insert next disc
  14. O

so what do i do?

that worked thank you
  15. O

so what do i do?

out of curiosity dl'd from steam logged in worked fine. dl'ed archerage logged in worked fine. for some reason your dl not working for me. hangs up when i extract.
  16. O

so what do i do?

is there a certain dl amd if so where? just in general how do i play?
Back