What's new
AA Classic

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worth to play ?

iyenji

Hi everyoone,

Im newbie at this. Maybe its late to start this server but i really like AA. What do you think? Is it still worth playing?

Aguru

Administrator & Daru enjoyer
Staff member
Thanks for your interest in AAC!
Our server is very much still worth playing, especially with our catchup gear.
The forums aren't as active but we have a vibrant Discord community!

TheOuroborus

Basic member
Thanks for your interest in AAC!
Our server is very much still worth playing, especially with our catchup gear.
The forums aren't as active but we have a vibrant Discord community!
Please tell me how to play without a Discord account (I absolutely will not give Discord my mobile phone number, so I'm never signing up with those b@st@rds).

casdil

Grand member
This server is best case scenario for ArcheAge. It is well worth it to play. I had a hard time giving my phone number to Discord but I realized that if they didn't limit account creation somehow, there would be 5 people on the server who own every scrap of land in the game. As it is, I found room for 4 16X16 farms and a 24X24 house without having to buy a demo. The phone number thing seems like a hassle but it really helps keep this game in a state that makes it fun for everyone, not just a handful of people like we see on other ArcheAge emulated servers.
You won't find a better ArcheAge experience. They even got rid of that stupid boat and went back to the good trade pack system. You can play until your heart is content and it won't cost you a penny. To me, it is well worth giving my phone number to Discord. But I get telemarketer calls all the time anyway, so it doesn't make a huge difference to me.
EDIT: I didn't mean to imply that the server population was low. It took some looking around to find space for my farms and house. Most of the land is taken but if you are patient and look for open spots often, you can find them.

Last edited:

TheOuroborus

Basic member
This server is best case scenario for ArcheAge. It is well worth it to play. I had a hard time giving my phone number to Discord but I realized that if they didn't limit account creation somehow, there would be 5 people on the server who own every scrap of land in the game. As it is, I found room for 4 16X16 farms and a 24X24 house without having to buy a demo. The phone number thing seems like a hassle but it really helps keep this game in a state that makes it fun for everyone, not just a handful of people like we see on other ArcheAge emulated servers.
You won't find a better ArcheAge experience. They even got rid of that stupid boat and went back to the good trade pack system. You can play until your heart is content and it won't cost you a penny. To me, it is well worth giving my phone number to Discord. But I get telemarketer calls all the time anyway, so it doesn't make a huge difference to me.
EDIT: I didn't mean to imply that the server population was low. It took some looking around to find space for my farms and house. Most of the land is taken but if you are patient and look for open spots often, you can find them.
Nope, not giving Discord my phone number. So, again... I guess I will never play AA Classic. And by the way, verifying through a third-party site such as Discord is NOT a way to control/limit access. Through this forum would be. I'm very disappointed.

casdil

Grand member
Nope, not giving Discord my phone number. So, again... I guess I will never play AA Classic. And by the way, verifying through a third-party site such as Discord is NOT a way to control/limit access. Through this forum would be. I'm very disappointed.
Your loss. Have fun watching 5 other people play ArcheRage or worse, have fun playing on the official ArcheAge server. I'd wish you the best but you are passing on the best so... good luck to you. I've got some serious mining to get back to with my 40 labor points every 5 minutes.
EDIT: You're right about this forum being a way to control/limit access. I can't imagine any way for someone to gain access to more than one email account and sign up for multiple forum accounts.

Last edited:
Back