What's new
AA Classic

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Need To Be Level 51 To Use The AH Now?

Blondie

Unique member
I'm seeing this on Discord, people are saying you need to be level 51 to use the AH now. Is this true? Can we get official confirmation?

Aguru

Administrator & Daru enjoyer
Staff member
This change was put in place as several bot farms have been found to be able to abuse the lower level limit. Unfortunately the cost/benefit falls heavily in favor of blocking lower levels

TheOuroborus

Basic member
This change was put in place as several bot farms have been found to be able to abuse the lower level limit. Unfortunately the cost/benefit falls heavily in favor of blocking lower levels
How did bots get into the game? Did they verify through Discord? I don't have Discord, so bots can play and I cannot. This makes me sad.

casdil

Grand member
They hand out little things that give you free experience as you go through the main quest. I can't remember what they are called but I got all the way to level 52 or 53 only doing the main quest line. It took me maybe 2 days because my play time is limited. It's just enough to discourage bots but not such a burden that it makes the game unplayable.

casdil

Grand member
How did bots get into the game? Did they verify through Discord? I don't have Discord, so bots can play and I cannot. This makes me sad.
The people running the bots didn't let something as trivial as signing up for a free Discord account stop them from trying to ruin this game.

Back